- Whether site is available in Hindi?
Yes, The site of District Shimla is available in Hindi. The language can be changed by choosing Hindi as language on clicking the option available at top of the page on right side of the Website.
- Whether Font size of Site can be changed?
The Font size can be altered by selecting the symbol A+ or A- present at the top most line of the Website.
- What are the various Citizen Services provided at DC Office?
There are many Services being provided Online and Offline by DC Office. Link for online services are available on the web site and for offline services one has to visit the Sugam Centre in the collectorate.
- What are the Sugam Timings?
The timings of Sugam Centre are from 10 AM to 5 PM (Lunch Break 1pm to 1.30pm) , Centre is closed on Sunday and all Gazetted Holidays.
- Does all the services provided on the same day?
Some services are provided on the same day and for some it needs back end processing. Many of the services are covered under Service Guarantee Act and provided within the time limit mentioned under SGA.
- Will I be able to browse this website on my mobile?
Yes, the website can be browsed on the mobile devices having Internet connectivity , for which you may contact your mobile service provider.
- Can I check local holidays list of District Shimla in this Website?
Yes, you can check the list of local holidays of District Shimla.
- Can I get information about the famous tourist sits of Shimla District?
Yes, you can find brief information about the famous tourist sites of Shimla in the tourism section.